Gatwick United FC offer a Football Coach job in Horley to extend our coaches team for junior section with one or two FA Level 1 qualified Coach with FA enhanced DBS checked, FA emergency Aid and Safeguarding Certified.
Are you passionate about football coaching?
- Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
- Are you open-minded and want to improve your coaching techniques?
- Do you want to positively impact young people’s lives?
- Do you want opportunities to progress in a young but very ambitions club?
If so, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team and be a part of our new open football academy in Horley.
Football Coach job in Horley at Gatwick United FC
- Coach players in our U8’s-U12’s academy teams.
- Manage academy teams for league matches, cup fixtures, and tournaments.
- Coach training sessions for mixed ability children.
- Lead projects for football and sports programmes in primary and secondary schools.
- Coach as part of Academy Camps and holiday courses during school holidays.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive approach to coaching and developing young people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Understanding the organisation and its aims.
- Confident in developing strong relationships with coaches, clubs, parents, teachers, schools and striving to grow Gatwick United Football.
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development.
- Excellent communication; fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard.
- Passionate and hardworking.
- Able to demonstrate a history of growing participation in football-related programmes.
- Minimum FA Level 1 qualification in coaching.
- FA Level 2 coaching qualification represent an advantage.
- FA enhanced DBS check.
- FA Safeguarding
- FA First Aid
- Experience in coaching represent an advantage.
Weekly hours vary, depending on time of the year. 26 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to progress in the club
- Bonus scheme
- Sports wear dress
- Education reimbursement
- Subsidised commuter solution
Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
Salary: £15 /hour
- football coaching: 0-3 years (Required)
- FA Level 1 Football Coaching (Minimum)
- FA Level 2 Football Coaching (Preferred)
Gatwick United FC also organize football trials for boys & girls, click here if you want to register your child with us or just to find out more.
Please follow this link if you want to see an article about Gatwick United U16 are looking for new players
Gatwick United FC is affiliated to Surrey FA.