Football Coach job in Horley at Gatwick United FC
Gatwick United FC offer a Football Coach job in Horley to extend our coaches team for junior section with one or two FA Level 1 qualified Coach with FA enhanced DBS checked, FA emergency Aid and Safeguarding Certified.
Are you passionate about football coaching?
- Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
- Are you open-minded and want to improve your coaching techniques?
- Do you want to positively impact young people’s lives?
- Do you want opportunities to progress in a young but very ambitions club?
If so, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team and be a part of our new open football academy in Horley.
- Coach players in our U8’s-U12’s academy teams.
- Manage academy teams for league matches, cup fixtures, and tournaments.
- Coach training sessions for mixed ability children.
- Lead projects for football and sports programmes in primary and secondary schools.
- Coach as part of Academy Camps and holiday courses during school holidays.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive approach to coaching and developing young people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Understanding the organisation and its aims.
- Confident in developing strong relationships with coaches, clubs, parents, teachers, schools and striving to grow Gatwick United Football.
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development.
- Excellent communication; fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard.
- Passionate and hardworking.
- Able to demonstrate a history of growing participation in football-related programmes.
- Minimum FA Level 1 qualification in coaching.
- FA Level 2 coaching qualification represent an advantage.
- FA enhanced DBS check.
- FA Safeguarding
- FA First Aid
- Experience in coaching represent an advantage.
Weekly hours vary, depending on time of the year. 26 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to progress in the club
- Bonus scheme
- Sports wear dress
- Education reimbursement
- Subsidised commuter solution
Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
Salary: £15 /hour
- football coaching: 0-3 years (Required)
- FA Level 1 Football Coaching (Minimum)
- FA Level 2 Football Coaching (Preferred)
Gatwick United FC also organize football trials for boys & girls, click here if you want to register your child with us or just to find out more.