Gatwick United is hiring Football Coach
Gatwick United Football Club is hiring Football Coach for our youth teams with FA Level 1 qualified, FA enhanced DBS checked, FA emergency aid and Safeguarding certified.
Are you passionate about football coaching?
- Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
- Are you open-minded and want to improve your coaching?
- Do you want to positively impact young people’s lives?
If so, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team and be a part of our new open football academy in Horley.
- Coach players in our U7’s-U15’s academy teams.
- Manage academy teams for league matches, cup fixtures, and tournaments.
- Coach training sessions for mixed ability children.
- Lead projects for football and sports programmes in primary and secondary schools.
- Coach as part of Academy Camps and holiday courses during school holidays.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive approach to coaching and developing young people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Understanding the organisation and its aims.
- Confident in developing strong relationships with coaches, clubs, parents, teachers, schools and striving to grow Gatwick United Football.
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development.
- Excellent communication; fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard.
- Passionate and hardworking.
- Able to demonstrate a history of growing participation in football-related programmes.
- Minimum FA Level One coaching qualification.
- FA Level Two coaching qualification represent an advantage.
- FA Youth Award Modules
- FA enhanced DBS check.
- FA Safeguarding
- FA First Aid
- Experience in coaching represent an advantage.
Weekly hours vary, depending on time of the year. 26 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Education reimbursement
- Subsidised commuter solution
Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
Salary: £10 to £15 /hour
- football coaching: 0-3 years (Required)
- FA Level 1 Football Coaching (Minimum)
- FA Level 2 Football Coaching (Preferred)
Gatwick United Football Club