Gatwick United is hiring Netball Coach
Gatwick United Netball Club is hiring Netball Coach for our girls and adult teams. The coach has to be happy to work both with girls and ladies, to have UKCC Level 1 Netball Coaching Course or to be ready to start it, Enhanced DBS checked, have attended recognised Emergency Aid and Safeguarding and Protecting Children courses.
Are you passionate about netball coaching?
- Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
- Are you open-minded and want to improve your coaching?
- Do you want to positively impact young people’s lives?
If so, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team and be a part of our new open netball academy Gatwick United Netball Club with classes in Horley and Crawley.
- Coach players in our U7’s-U18’s academy teams.
- Coach players in our Adults Ladies teams.
- Manage teams for league matches, cup fixtures, and tournaments.
- Coach training sessions for mixed ability children and adults.
- Lead projects for netball and sports programmes in primary and secondary schools.
- Coach as part of Academy Camps and holiday courses during school holidays.
The Ideal Candidate
- A proactive approach to coaching and developing young people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Understanding the organisation and its aims.
- Confident in developing strong relationships with coaches, clubs, parents, teachers, schools and striving to grow the Gatwick United Netball Club.
- Ambitious and proactive in personal development.
- Excellent communication; fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Able to manage time to an excellent standard.
- Passionate and hardworking.
- Able to demonstrate a history of growing participation in netball-related programmes.
- Minimum UKCC Level 1 Netball Coaching Course ended or on going.
- UKCC Level 2 Netball Coaching Course qualification represent an advantage.
- Enhanced DBS check.
- Have attended a recognised Safeguarding and Protecting Children.
- Have attended a recognised Emergency 1st Aid course within 2 years of the course start date.
- Experience in coaching represent an advantage.
Weekly hours vary, depending on time of the year. 26 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Education reimbursement
- Subsidised commuter solution
Job Types: Part-time, Full contract.
Salary: £10 to £15 /hour, based on experience and results.
- Netball Coaching: 0-3 years (Required)
- UKCC Level 1 Netball Coaching Course (Minimum)
- UKCC Level 2 Netball Coaching Course (Preferred)
Gatwick United Netball Club